This Monkey Bread recipe uses Goodman’s Natural Butter Extract, Goodman’s Natural Caramel Flavor, and Goodman’s Natural Cinnamon Extract to create an easy-to-make dessert that everyone is sure to love.
Brown sugar and butter – it doesn't get better than that!
- Bundt Pan
- 4 cans biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/4 tsp Goodman's Natural Cinnamon Extract
- 1/4 tsp Goodman's Natural Butter Extract
- 1/4 tsp Goodman's Natural Caramel Flavor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon to taste
- Put brown sugar, butter, and Goodman's Flavors ina sauce pan and heat just until the butter melts. Butter should be floating on top of sugar.
- Stir well and remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Greast bundt pan and place cinnamon sugar coated biscuit pieces in pan.
- Pour brown sugar butter mixture over biscuit pieces.
- Bake until golden brown at 350 degrees, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Dump on plate while still warm to serve.