Soft and chewy with that trademark homemade flavor, these are the best soft and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies.
Made with brown sugar, Goodman’s Vanilla, cinnamon, chewy oats, and sweet raisins, this recipe wins for flavor and texture.
Your family will love these easy oatmeal raisin cookies!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and Goodman's Vanilla, beat well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt together.
- Add to creamy mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.