This Toasted Banana Nut Ice Cream recipe uses Goodman’s Natural Banana Extract, Goodman’s Natural Butter Extract, and Goodman’s Vanilla to create a delicious, creamy dessert everyone is sure to love.
Toasted Banana Nut Ice Cream
A tasty variation from vanilla.
Servings 2 quarts
- 1 quart half and half
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk (14 oz each)
- 2 tbsp Goodman's Natural Banana Extract
- ¾ cup pecans (toasted in oven and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Goodman's Vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas sliced and slightly mashed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Goodman's Natural Butter Extract
- Mix all ingredients, pour into ice cream canister and freeze.
Tip: Place your ice cream canister in the freezer before use. Your ice cream will freeze faster and more evenly.