This Apple Butter Bread recipe uses Goodman’s Almond Flavor and Goodman’s Natural Cinnamon Extract plus Goodman’s Vanilla to create an apple cinnamon treat.
Apple Butter Bread
An apple cinnamon treat!
Servings 1 5 x 9 loaf
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter melted
- ¾ cup apple butter (may substitute apple sauce)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- ½ tsp Goodman's Almond Flavor
- ½ tsp Goodman's Natural Cinnamon Extract
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup golden raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 5 x 9 inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, and ground cinnamon in a large bowl, beat eggs, butter, apple butter, milk, and Goodman's Flavorings until well blended.
- Stir in nuts and raisins, if desired.
- Combine dry and liquid ingredients together, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistenend.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm, or cool completely, wrap and refrigerate.
- Freezes well.