This Chocolate Cream Liqueur recipe uses Goodman’s Vanilla to create a delicious chocolate drink with a kick that adults are sure to enjoy!
Chocolate Cream Liqueur
Chocolate with a kick!
- 14 oz Can of Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Irish Whiskey
- 1/3 cup Rum
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tbsp Goodman's Vanilla
- Stir condensed milk, half and half and coffee crystals over low heat until coffee dissolves. Mix ½ cup hotmix slowly into 1 beaten egg yolk. Slowly return egg yolk portion back to remaining milk mixture. Stiruntil boiling. Boil and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cool 4 hours and refrigerate. Keeps 2 months.
- Tip: Pour into decorative bottles for a great holiday gift.