This Cream Cheese Mints recipes uses Goodman’s Food Coloring and Goodman’s Pure Peppermint Extract to create tasty mints that melt in your mouth!
Cream Cheese Mints
Best ever special occasion mints – they melt in your mouth!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 bag powdered sugar
- 2-4 tsp Goodman's Pure Peppermint Extract to taste
- Goodman's Food Coloing
- granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients except granulated sugar until sufficiently stiff, and not very sticky.
- Place dough in refrigerator overnight.
- After refrigeration, you're ready to make mints.
- Remove a little dough at a time.
- The fastest way is to roll small balls between your hands and then roll in sugar.
- You can flatten them with a glass, or leave in balls.
- You can also press the siguar coated balls into candy molds and pop out.
Store finished mints in the refrigerator until needed.