This Butter Mints recipes uses Goodman’s Food Coloring and Goodman’s Peppermint Flavor to create delicious special occasion mints.
Delicious special occasion mints
- 1 cup soft butter
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 ½ pounds powdered sugar (maybe more)
- 4 tsp Goodman's Peppermint
- Goodman's Food Coloring as desired
- granulated sugar
- Whip butter until fluffy.
- Add other ingredients, except for granulated sugar.
- Mix until sufficiently stiff and not very sticky.
- Place dough in refrigerator overnight.
- After refrigeration, you're ready to make mints.
- Take out a little dough at a time.
- The fastest way is to roll small balls between your hands and then roll in granulated sugar.
- You can flatten them with a glass, or leave in balls.
- You can also press the sugar coated balls into candy modls and pop out.
- Store finished mints in the refrigerator until needed.