This Sugar Cookie recipe uses Goodman’s Vanilla to create the perfect cookie that everyone is sure to love and enjoy!
The perfect sugar cookie.
Servings 20 large cookies
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and Goodman's Vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Chill dough.
- Roll out to 1/8 – 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut cookies and place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
Tip: Before rolling out dough, place wax paper on a damp countertop. The dampness will hold the wax paper in place. Flour rolling pin and roll out dough.