This Flavorful Meringue recipe uses the Goodman’s Flavor or Pure Extract with Goodman’s Food Coloring to create a light and tasty treat!
Servings 2 dozen
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp any Goodman's Flavor or Pure Extract
- Goodman's Food Colorings if desired
- Sprinkles if desired
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Gradully add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add Goodman's Flavor and Coloring, if desired.
- Drop tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with sprinkles, if desired.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Turn off oven, open slightly and let meringues stand in the oven for an hour until completely cooked.