This Forgotten Cookies recipe uses Goodman’s Almond Flavor and Goodman’s Vanilla to create a light and delicious treat everyone will love!
Light and delicious
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- ½ tsp Goodman's Almond Flavor
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add Goodman's Vanilla and Almond.
- Slowly beat in sugar.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon on foil lined pan.
- Put in oven, turn off oven, and leave overnight.