This Hot Butter Rum Mix recipes uses Goodman’s Vanilla to create a delicious drink that keeps all winter – ready to warm you from the inside!
Hot Butter Rum Mix
Warms your inside…
- 1 pound butter melted
- 1 pound white granulated sugar
- 1 pound dark brown sugar
- 1/2 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 tbsp Goodman's Vanilla
- Melt butter.
- Add white and brown sugar.
- Add Goodman's Vanilla.
- Combine with softened ice cream.
- Store in plastic container to freeze.
- Keeps all winter.
Serving Suggestion: Add one generous teaspoon of the mix and one jigger rum to a mug. Fill with boiling water.