This Homemade Kahlua recipe uses Goodman’s Natural Dark Chocolate Extract and Goodman’s Vanilla to create your own version of a yummy drink.
A wonderful replacement for an expensive liquor.
Servings 2 quarts
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 cups vodka
- 8 oz Goodman's Vanilla
- 1 oz Goodman's Chocolate (optional)
- Bring water and sugar to a rolling boil in a large pot.
- Stir and boil 2 minutes.
- Add coffee granules.
- Remove from heat, stir until well dissolved.
- Let cool completely.
- Add vodka and vanilla, stirring well.
- Bottle in dark bottles and store tightly capped for 2 weeks before using.
- Use as you would the commercial variety.
Serving Suggestion: 1 jigger Homemade Kahlua, 1 jigger half and half added to a mug, and fill the remainder with coffee.