This Whole Wheat Banana Nut Muffin recipe uses Goodman’s Natural Banana Extract and Goodman’s Vanilla to create a delicious and healthy treat
Whole Wheat Banana Nut Muffins
Delicious! You'll never know they're healthy!
Servings 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Goodman's Natural Banana Extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup regular oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder (slightly heaping)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (slightly heaping)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and gently stir until combined.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes at 375 degrees.