This No Bake Cookie recipe uses Goodman’s Vanilla to create a delicious melt-in-your-mouth treat that is the perfect combination of flavors.
No Bake Cookies
The name says it all…very easy!
Servings 2 dozen
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick butter 8 tablespoons
- 1 tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a saucepan on the stove.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil for 1 minute (don't overcook).
- Add Goodman's Vanilla, peanut butter, coconut, and oats to sufficiently thicken.
- Drop warm mixture on wax paper and let cool.
- Should harden to a melt in your mouth texture in a few hours.