Karleen’s Pumpkin Pie
A turkey day favorite!
Servings 2 Pies
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 can pumpkin puree (regular size)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Goodman's Natural Cinnamon Extract
- 1/2 tsp Goodman's Natural Caramel Flavor
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves (generous)
- 1 can evaporated milk (skim is OK)
- 2 frozen pie shells
- Mix ingredients in order listed.
- Pour into two pie shells.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve with shipped topping.