This Pecan Pie Muffin recipe uses Goodman’s Butter Flavor and Goodman’s Vanilla to create a nutty and delicious treat for friends and family.
Pecan Pie Muffins
Nutty and delicious!
Servings 2 dozen mini muffins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ⅔ cup butter no substitutes
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ tsp Goodman's Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Goodman's Butter
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, and pecans; set aside.
- Combine melted butter, eggs, and Goodman's Flavors, mix well.
- Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Grease and flour miniature muffin tin.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full. Do not use larger muffin pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Remove immediately to cool.